It was a beautiful day last week when the boys and I met some friends at the Lowry Park Zoo to check out the new Dinosaur Exhibit! We had a such a great day! We had so much fun that we will be heading back again soon! Our weather is finally warming up a bit to hit our favorite outdoor venues. Brooks' first plan of action at the Zoo was the Snakes! He is so interested in Reptiles right now. If we are not at the Zoo checking the Reptiles out we are at the Library "Checking out Reptile Books!" Of course the boys appeased me and saw my favorite animal....the Giraffe....but I think they enjoy feeding the Giraffe more than I do! The new Dinosaur Exhibit was super cool. The 2 year olds of the group were fired up and ready to go in ....but the 4 year olds needed to take a moment to re-think the exhibit before entering!
We had a great day and look forward to going back!




You are too cute! I'm impressed with your blog. I look forward to seeing all of the fun and exciting things that you and the family do :)
ReplyDelete