Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oreo Balls

 After our Annual Christmas Wine and Dessert Party
last year...the topic of conversation I had with most friends was "Oreo Balls"! 
Yes, simple...but divine!
 This little Dessert is quite a crowd pleaser! 
It was by far the most popular dessert at our party! 
I had Oreo Balls for the first time at a Halloween Party....and became a huge fan! 
The Oreo Balls can be decorated with Sprinkles or any color of Chocolate for any type of celebration!
I just had to share...this yummy dessert!

I love a good Dessert! 


Ingredients:
1 Package of Regular Size Oreo Cookies Crushed
1 Package of 8oz Cream Cheese Softened
1 Package of White Almond Bark
1 Package of Chocolate Almond Bark

Mix Oreos and Cream Cheese together
Roll into a walnut size balls
Chill for an hour
Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark
Stick a toothpick in an Oreo Ball and Dip it in the Melted Bark
Allow to harden on Wax Paper
Takes about 15 minutes
Try another Bark
When Oreo Balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with Sprinkles or Drizzles of Chocolate
Use a Sandwich Bag with a Tiny Hole cut in one corner to drizzle the Almond Bark


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment