What a special day Brooks and I had at Rainbow Garden Pre School!
It was the "Mother's Tea"!
It was adorable....thats what it was.
These little 4 and 5 Year olds melt my heart...especially my little Brooks!
They put together quite a cute little event for all the moms!
They made cute little Signs, Pictures, and even Bracelets.
When I arrived to the event he gave me a little flower.....oh how I can't believe he is 5 already!
The Class of 2011 sang the cutest little songs all about Moms and how they love their moms!
Just precious.
At my seat was a Picture Brooks made of me!!
The Table looked so cute with Tea Sandwiches, Fruit, Cupcakes, and of course Goldfish!
Brooks had to do a Fact Sheet about his mom....oh this was hilarious!
Apparently I am 50 years old (Real Ego Boost!)
I eat Fruit and Vegetables! If I had $100 I would buy Make-up!
Good Stuff!
The Big Performance!
The Cupcake was the Best! Of course!
We had so much fun together!




No comments:
Post a Comment