Sunday, May 22, 2011

Too School for Cool

 The Pepin Family is in Celebration mode for Brooks' Graduation from Pre-K! 
We are so excited and so proud of our little Brooks for an outstanding and successful year of Pre-School. He is such a Blessing! What an amazing Big 5 Year Old!
 The Graduation Ceremony was just adorable.
 All of the Kids had their Blue Caps and Gowns as they sang their little hearts out with Music. 
All I can think about is...this is just the Beginning of the monumental moments in life 
where I'm on the verge of happy tears!! I am a proud momma! 
We have enjoyed this year so much....the Teacher, the Friends, and Rainbow Garden! 
Brooks' smile of happiness says it all!!









The Proud Family! 
We had such a great time..we had friends and family together
to celebrate such a big day in our lives!
Brooks ...You did it!
Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment