Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Gathering

 Summer Entertaining is fun fun fun for me! 
I had a fun Dinner Party recently and tried a new Dessert that was such a hit!
 This is a must try.....perfect for a  4th of July BBQ! 
It is light and fluffy and full of yum! 
Here is a snap shot of the Summer Decor!
Enjoy!


My Summer Dinner Party was Fresh and Full of Bright
Vibrant Orange and Red. The Seashells were my accent on the Table
in Oversized Glass Jars. I was very excited with the outcome. 
I tied each napkin with Jute Rope and a Seashell. 
The Table looked Great!


It is all about the DESSERT!
This Dessert was the Hit of the Night!
This is a must try for a Summer Gathering!
It tastes as good as it looks!

Here is the Recipe:


Of course the best part of the Dinner Party was celebrating 
Summer-Time with good Friends and Family.

Try a New Dessert for the 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment