The Beach is a perfect way
to welcome the Spring!
So we did....in Long Boat Key!
A little Family Relaxation = Priceless!
It has been a Seasonably Warm Winter, so we
are still clinging on to the Cool Mornings and Cool Evenings
as we approach 80 Degrees during the day this Spring!
Here are a few snapshots of
our Spring at the Beach!
"Peace and Love!"
I love a Peaceful View like this...
Long Boat Key is great!
Brooks was all about some Relaxing at the Beach!
The Boys were thrilled to run and chase
the Seagulls! The Beach is so
Fresh and such great fun for all of us!
The boys are always ready to take
a break from the relaxation
for some Playing in the Sand!
Brody looking oh so cool in his shades!
Mike and I and the boys
made a Cabana by the Beach our
new fort for the day!
I was all for some Lounging in the Cabana with the Boys!
The Long Boat Key Sunset!
We had a great day of some
fun filled Spring Beach Time!
I love all my boys!
Welcome Spring!












No comments:
Post a Comment