This week at the boys schools
we celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week!
It is funny as a mom I really appreciate a
good teacher for my boys way more
than if it was for me. I remember
when I was younger hoping for
certain teachers in High school and College;
however this time around it is way more important.
I only want the best for my boys!
With that being said it was a full week
of Appreciating and thanking
our very sweet teachers!
Check it out!
The little thoughts and presents this
week were so fun to put together!
The ribbon and tag on these Sunflowers
were sweet..."the grass is always
greener with teachers like you!"
Pinterest Boards and my most favorite Blogs
were a huge support in being creative!
My most favorite Blogs made it
easy to create little thoughts
for our teachers!
Click Here for the Printable from eighteen 25 Blog:
This was one of my favorite
ideas for the week.
The boys and I made cookies for
all the teachers and put it together in
an adorable little package.
"with you as my teacher I'll be one smart cookie"
I love Mason Jars and Twine!
Click Here for the Printable from eighteen 25 Blog:
How could you go wrong with this
for a Teacher! Starbucks Gift Card
put on this adorable card!
"Thanks a latte for all you do"
Click Here for the Printable from Skip to my Lou Blog
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2011/04/14/printable-thanks-a-latte-gift-card-holder-teacher-appreciaiton
Thank you Teachers for inspiring
young kids to grow and be the best they can be!
Teacher Appreciation was fun and creative!
Simply love it!
Click Here for Printable from Living Locurto:
We appreciate the Teachers!








No comments:
Post a Comment