This was the most adorable
"Kindergarten Program" ever!
It was a Beach Theme!
The kids sang and danced their little hearts
out to some original adorable little songs
as well as some Classic Beach Songs!
"Surfing USA"!
It was such a pleasure to see Brooks' Kindergarten Class
and how much they have all grown up this year!
This was a BIG year......a very exciting year!
Brooks with some of his buddies before the big Program!
The Kids made their adorable Fish Shirts!
So cute!
The Kids were so excited about this big day!
I think my little Brooks was a bit shy
in the Program! He is such a sweet pea!
How cute are their Sun Shades?
Brooks was all Smiles as he
sang his heart out! I'm pretty sure
Brooks is ready for a little
Beach this Summer!
The Kindergarten Program was so sweet!
I have enjoyed Brooks' Kindergarten Class.
It has been a such a successful year for Brooks!
He has learned so much in 1 school year!
We are so proud of this little gentleman!
Brooks is such a talented special boy!
All the Boys were super fired up
about the Kindergarten Party and Program!
I just had to jump in with my boys and their buddies!
Brooks with his favorite Kindergarten teacher Ms. Harmon!
Brody of course just wants to do everything Brooks does...
you will be in Kindergarten soon enough Brody!
Thank you for always being your best Brooksie!
That was such a special Kindergarten Program!
Surfin' USA!





No comments:
Post a Comment