Friday, July 6, 2012

Rock the 4th

 And so we did
in Red, White, and Blue
and Fire Crackers too!
It was a great Holiday to celebrate with 
good Friends and Family!


I had so much fun "Rocking the 4th"
with all the American Colors!
I got this cute printable for 
the 4th from a blog called
Eye Candy Event Details!
It set the pace for the 4th!




I made a lot of great things in Red, White, and Blue
for our BBQ; but this Star Trifle 
was by far the most popular!
It tasted just as good as it looks. 
It was such a yummy light dessert
that everyone can enjoy!!
Here is the Recipe:



This is "Independence Day Punch"
I made this for all my very Special 
Pregger Friends! It was tasty and Patriotic!
The Recipe says you can change it up 
to go with your Party Theme.



Happy 236th Birthday America!


No comments:

Post a Comment