Saturday, August 11, 2012

"To Infinity and Beyond"

 No, this wasn't about Buzz Lightyear
It was about my good friends Amy and Brent!
It was the theme chosen for Amy's Wedding Weekend!
It was quite adorable with a lot of jokes with Amy and her girls!
What a very Special Weekend that Mike and I shared with Amy and Brent!
We are so truly happy for Amy as she found her soul mate!!
Here are some casual snapshots of our weekend!


Amy and I kicking off the weekend at
the beautiful Bridesmaid Luncheon.
Amy looking amazing in her signature color!!


Amy is a girl after my own heart!
Every little detail of the Wedding 
was so beautiful! The Special details are what
it is all about! Stunning!



Amy and Brent at the Rehearsal.
We rehearsed 2 times...apparently if you 
do it 3 times your officially married!!
Who knew!!


Amy and I all smiles at the 
Rehearsal Dinner!
So proud of my lil sis!!


Mike and Amy just so excited!
It was such a fun night as we all 
came together to celebrate Amy and Brent!!


Amy and Brent just glowing!


Stephanie, Amy, Mike, and I living it up!
Looking forward to the Big Wedding Day!


The Flowers were spectacular all weekend long!
I just love Fresh Flowers!
They make me so happy!


Early on the Wedding Day...
Amy is Glowing with Excitement!


All of the girls had such a 
sweet time as we all got our hair 
and make-up done...with the Wedding Day Candle!!


Stephanie getting her hair and make-up
all ready for the Ceremony!


Amy looked absolutely Flawless!


"To Infinity and Beyond"
All the Girls in the most adorable 
shirts that Amy had made for us!
Amy had the greatest Beauty Studio 
do the Hair and Make-Up!

Check out the Website...great tips!


Amy and I in our shirts!
My Shirt says, "Mrs. Pepin"
Est. 2000 "To Infinity and Beyond"
Super Cute...thanks Amy!


Ta Da!
Such a Beautiful Bride!


Fresh off the runway...
the Bride and the Groom newly married!
Mr. and Mrs. Youngblood!


What a great celebration! 
The colors of the Wedding were sharp
with the Charcoal Gray Dresses
and the Pop of Yellow with the flowers.


My Sweet Husband of nearly 12 years!!!


Another beautiful detail!


Ta Da!
Another Dress!
Let's Dance!


What a great celebration!
Congratulations to a very special couple!
It was a weekend filled with good friends
celebrating the love of the newest Youngbloods!
So excited about growing our friendship with Brent!!


To know Amy is to know
her sweet dog Daisey!
It is official Daisey Youngblood!
That is priceless!!!



Thank you for including the Pepin's
in this ever so special time in your lives!
We are truly blessed to have you part of our family!
I was honored to stand by your side when
you said "I Do"....for I wouldn't be me 
with out a friend like you!!

Here's to Love, Laughter, and happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment