Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mustaches and Mozzarella

 It was a Pizza Party
with a little Layne Pepin Flare!
My little Brody turned 4 on September 13th
and what a special little man he is
....so excited about a party and birthday!
Just like his mom!!
We had a very small intimate celebration
this year, but with a lot details!
Isn't it always about the details?!


Let the Mustaches and Mozzarella Begin!


Mike was into this theme...sporting his Mustache!!


Head Chef and Birthday Boy Brody 
in his Chef Hat, Mustache, and of course
the Mustache Apron!
Such the Cutie Pie like his dad!!


The Dessert Table with my Signature Pennant
in the Party Theme Colors:
Red, Green, Yellow, and splash of Black!!


Brody's Invitation was the start...
of a cute little Pizza Party!


Simple Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes
but I made the "Mustache Toppers"
with a Stamp from Stampin Up!
The Vanilla was my favorite! Yum!!


Each of my little Chefs 
had a little Mustache Apron
that I made with Fabric Paint and a Stencil!
Just adorable!


The "Chefs" Table


My favorite little Chef Rabbit
was in uniform for the special event
with Mustache and his #4!


Each little Chef had their very own 
Red Pizza Board, Mini Rolling Pin, and Pizza Dough Jar.
I had some terrific finds at Amazon, Dollar Store, and favorite Craft Stores!
It's those details that made it Super Fun for all my little Chefs!!


Let the Chef's Begin!
Let's make Pizza!!
Great Job Brody!!


Brody's Best Buddy Wyatt making Pizza!


Look at those Italian Boys 
Andrew and Brooks with their Mustaches!
I made these Mustaches and they were a HIT!
I just used Black and White Paper Straws 
and Printed up the Mustache Printables!!


The Party was not short on Good Pizza!
Delicious! 


How cute our my boys with their 
Birthday Mustaches!!


The Boys and I in a Stache!


Brody had the Best Day Ever!!


All Good....Cupcakes and Pizza!
It was a Win with the "Mustaches and Mozzarella"!


Everybody likes a Mustache
including Meme and Sonny!


Brody and Ryan as always having so much fun!!


Rocco and Chris all about the Stache!!


The Keenan's all Smiles at 
Brody's Celebration!!


Jackson, Brody, and Grant all Smiles!!


The Pincus Family enjoying the Celebration!
Welcome Little Evan!!


The Party wasn't complete without
the Chocolate Mustache Lollipop Favors
that I of course attempted to make!!


The Favors were Super Cute
with the Tag I made with Mustaches!


Thank you all for celebrating 
Brody's 4th Birthday!


Take Two!
We had such a great time Celebrating
Brody's Birthday!
He is such a sweetheart!
We are truly Blessed!
Happiest of Birthdays my Sweet Boy!!

You have my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment