My little guys are Super Hero's!
Aren't we all!
I tell them all the time they are my Super Hero's!
And well this week....Brooks was Super Man
and Brody was Batman.....at the Zoo!!
Super Fun Day with my boys!
Check it out!
The Super Hero's
Enjoying the Tiger Exhibit
Cool Brothers!
I totally have a thing for these Giraffe's!
I mean just look at how beautiful they are...
and that tongue...are you kidding!
The boys...I mean Super Hero's were
the Hero's of the Day and fed the Giraffe's!!!
We just love the Giraffe's!!
Super Hero's Feeding the Goats!!
Time for a couple of rides!
Brody thumbs up on the Banana Boats!!
The boys had such a blast on all
the little mini rides at the Zoo!
Great Zoo Day with my favorite Super Hero's!!!
Well Said!!!











Totally want to DIY that 'being a brother...' for Cannon's room! We should go to the zoo together sometime!
ReplyDelete