Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Movie and Popcorn

 It was a 7th Birthday Celebration 
for my Big Boy Brooks!
It was quite an adorable little Celebration
with an All American Movie and Popcorn Date
with Brooks' Best Friends!!


Welcome to the Show!!
Featuring Wreck-It Ralph!!


As always for me it is the little details that make me smile!
This was a Cool Pennant that I made for Brooks
with his name on it in the Party Colors of Yellow, Red, and Black!!
I loved it ....it was full of Character as it was strung on fun Big White Globe Lights!!


Here is the Pennant up close....loving this Color Combo with the Clips!


Every Movie Date has it's Treats!
This Birthday Date was no different!
It was super cute to see how excited the kids were to 
hit the Concession Stand before Movie Time!!!
I had created a Concession Stand with so many Yummy Treats!!
Birthday Popcorn, Butter Popcorn, Twizzlers, Starbursts, and M&M's!
So much more...I have to admit....I loved having some Treats!!!


The Concession Stand was so festive with 
Movie's Favorite Treats! I had little Brown Craft Paper
Bags to scoop the Kids Favorite Snacks in for Movie Time!!


The Concessions


These are the Movie Trays for the Kids to put all their Treats in!
Best Find for this Party! The Card Board Trays were
really Cute...in Red with the Coca-Cola Logo..
it coordinated great with the Party!
I got them for free from the Movie Theater!!!


I gave the Kids a choice of Buttered Popcorn and
Birthday Popcorn....you must try Birthday Popcorn!
It was such a hit! It was so easy to make...
Popcorn with Melted White Candy Melts and Sprinkles!
So pretty and so yummy!!


My Birthday Boy Brooks


Brooks was so excited about the Big Movie
on the Big Screen with all his Best Friends!!


Brooks with his Best Meme and his Best Brother!


The Boys were all about the Concessions!
How much can we put in our Trays!!!


The Popcorn Cake Pops!! So so so Cute!
This was my inspiration for the Party!


Perfect for the Party!
And oh so Yum!!


"Thanks for Popping In!"
Favors were Popcorn and Candy in a Popcorn Bucket!
Such a Fun Party....simple and perfect for a 7th Birthday!!

"Pop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment