Tuesday, April 16, 2013

So Clean

 Can you say loving some Spring Cleaning!!
I just had to share the fun stuff I talk about
with the girls! Yes, Cleaning....oh what the times are coming too!
Along with the Pinterest talk and girl talk came 
my new love of Baking Soda and White Vinegar!
This little concoction bubbles of Cleanliness!
Check it out!


This is Before I cleaned...please don't judge...
I had no idea how gross my bathroom grout was
until Spring Cleaning 2013 came along!
I know ...Shame on me! 
And excuse my professional photography...oh how
I need my friend Cory in my life everyday!!


Umm...hello...So Clean!
This is the After...a little elbow grease
and the Magic Concoction and Ta Da!
I am so loving my Tile and the Grout now!
All you need is A Tile Brush, Baking Soda, and White Vinegar!!

Happy Spring Cleaning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment