Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Big Brothers

 Brooks and Brody have just welcomed their
New Role as Big Brothers to a Baby Sister with
Open Arms...literally! These boys
beg morning and night to hold Beckham!
Melting my heart as a Mother!!!


Brooks is the Best Biggest Brother to Beckham!
I just want to bottle them up!!
He tells me all the time...I am so lucky to have a Baby Sister!
He is just so proud of his little sister and wants
to show her off...Brooks and I took Beckham to the 
Zoo for a Field Trip with his Class the other day...
and he could not have been more proud to have us with him!!


Brody is the Best Big Brother to Beckham!!
He just can't give her enough Kisses!
He tells me that she is just so cute!!
And continues to Kiss her before and after school!
Beckham has Blessed us All!!
As a Mother I am beaming ear to ear!!!

Just so in love with my 3 Bee's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment