Miss Honeybee Beckham Marie is ...Yes 7 Months Old!
Don't remember what life was like without a little girl in our house!
She is definitely making a Sweet Little Sparkle in our Family!!!
She is such a Joy and a Sweet Splash of All things Pretty!!
You would have thought I was taking my very own Selfies!
Just absolutely so in love with this Sweet Happy Little Girl!
I had no idea I had so much more love to give after my 2 Sweet Boys!
God gave me just what I could handle!!!
Adoring all my Sweet Bee's!
7 Months:
I am officially in the vocabulary....Ma Ma Ma
Blonde Hair is Growing
So not into Food....I have been making Fresh Baby Food
Just loves her Milk
She is all about the Pepin Party of 5
Always Happy and Laughing
Very Content with Enjoying her Family
Still Flexible with our Family
Loves Bath Time/Spa Time
Loves to Shop
Loves Jewelry and Pretty Clothes
Teething...but no teeth
15 lbs
Tiny Little Feet
Happy 7 Months My Sweet Bee!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment