One of our most favorite times of the year
is making the Gingerbread Houses!
And I really have to let them do it...I so want to jump in
and do it for them...but I know it's their house...and they love designing it!
Brody definitely got into it more than Brooks this year!!!
Let the House Decorating Begin!
All different Candy and Icing...Oh My!
Not messy at all!!!
It was super fun ....great project to get
into the Christmas Spirit!
Brody and Ava had the best time doing the Houses together!
They both worked so hard and they came out great!!
It was fun having Ava join the boys this year!!
Sweet Ava all Smiles!
Sweet Brooksie decorating his Gingerbread House!
Brooks decked his house out with a Santa and all his Reindeers!
Brody is so Proud of his House!!
Brody's Gingerbread House 2014
Brooks' Gingerbread House 2014
It's the Best Time of the Year!!!
The Countdown to Christmas is On!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment