Saturday, March 14, 2015

9 has Arrived



As I write this it's hard to believe my very special boy
is celebrating 9 Amazing years!
Time is flying by...I know we are having fun!
Brooks is such a fantastic kid! So talented!
Very hard worker! Handsome! So Intelligent! Full of Love!
Great at all he does! Lover of all Sports...Golf, Football, Skiing!
He blesses everyone he comes in contact with! Just truly a Blessing!
Last Single Digit Birthday! Celebrating his Birthday 3 years in a row in Vail, Colorado!
I am a better person because of my Brooks! My first born son!
My Dearest Brooks,
I am because you are!
I love you for all that you are
all that you have been
and all you're yet to be!!
Thank you for being you!
Happy 9th Birthday my Big Buddy!!!
I love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment