Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2 has Arrived



 Ok, so I am late with this post. But in theory 
this little Pepin Layne Blog is for us.
It's our family's Journey.
A Journey Down Pepin Layne!
And somewhere between becoming a Mother
and my dreams coming true with having a precious beautiful little girl...
I just have such Peace, Grace, and Gratefulness!
Life is so full. But I choose the brightness. 
I find myself focusing on Peace, Love, and Laughter.
And this little Beckham is just that!
God had a plan! And I am enjoying every little detail!
Yes, it's crazy that she is already 2!
However, I can truly say....I have enjoyed every minute of this little Blessing!
2 is fun! And she is quite the little charmer!

Singing Songs
Counts above 10
Says her ABC's
Vocabulary is LARGE
Loves Cinderella
Enjoys her Disney Movies
All about her Brothers
Tiny Little Dancer
Loves her Pretty Nails
All things Girly
Loves a Pretty Dress
Or Sparkles
Blankies are a Must
Gulp Gulp all Day
Beach Babe
Pink for Sure and maybe blue for her brother

And we love her to the Moon and Back!
Love this Beckham hard!
Happiest of Birthday's My Sweet Girl!!!
You have our Heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment