The Christmas Season would just not be complete without our
Ginger Bread Houses. We have been making Ginger Bread Houses
since Brooks was 1! And thank goodness for these Kits!
These houses can be a bit of work! The boys love it! They work so hard
in decorating their houses with all the candy. Brooks had a plan, just like he was
following his directions with Legos! Brody's plan was to lick the icing and taste
all the candy! I think they accomplished their goals! The boys had so much
fun with Meme and Nanan this year creating their Ginger Bread House Master Pieces!
Brody making sure the Icing was good to go!
Brooks was very particular with his Decorating Plan!
Just like me!
Nanan and Brooks working on his Ginger Bread House!
Meme and Brody Decorating his Ginger Bread House
As much as I wanted to jump in on
their Decorating Projects..I didn't
and the Boys did such a great job!
The Ginger Bread House came out adorable!
The Pepin Boys 2011 Ginger Bread Houses!
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
4 Days till Christmas





No comments:
Post a Comment