I am a huge fan of the Simple Brown Craft Paper for
my Christmas Wrapping! I like it year round!
I switch it up with bows or special tags!
Under that Beautiful Christmas Tree...we are
starting to see it fill up with Presents!
I like Simple and I like Uniformity Under the Tree.
It seems to be easy on my eyes if the Wrapping is all the Same!
This year I kept the Wrapping even more simple
with the Craft Paper and a Tartan Plaid Bow or Leopard Bow!
Instead of Creating Tags on Each Gift...I am Stamping
the Names on the Present.
Simple, but I like it....and now that Brooks is reading....it makes it more fun!
The Boys are all for Stamping too!!
It is all about the presentation of the Present!
Thanks to my new found fun Pinterest Website
the Creative Ideas are flowing!!
11 Days till Christmas
Happy Wrapping!




No comments:
Post a Comment