34 Weeks and things are really getting good!!
Yes, we are enjoying a Jolly Holly Christmas and I am very Pregnant!
Baby Girl is growing....Brody told me when I woke up this morning
that my Belly was bigger than when I went to bed!
You really gotta love the honesty of a 5 year old!
Could it be the Chocolate that I crave every afternoon
around 3 pm right before I feel like crashing!!
Feeling Great! Very Excited...a bit emotional
when I think of the reality of being a Mom of 3 very Special Children!
It's becoming so real...final touches all over the place!
The Baby Girl Nursery, The Baby Bag, The Nail Polish for January,
The Nesting, and Organization/Preparation!!!
She is growing everyday...The Size of a Cantaloupe!
She is really starting to fill out and smooth out that beautiful skin!!
Truly a Miracle!!!
Physically Exhausted!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment