Another Great Tradition in the Pepin House
is our ever so fun making of Gingerbread houses!
This year....the boys would not let me help!
I was bummed ....because the truth be told....
I really enjoy decorating a House! Surprise!!!
They both did a great job...but assured me that I could
do their Baby Sister's next Christmas!
Check it out!!
My Boys...Working so hard to create their own Gingerbread House Master Pieces!!
Brooks very particular and meticulous!
Looks good!!
Brody was so into the Gingerbread House Decorating this year!!
He worked so hard on his house and was very creative!!
Brooks' Gingerbread House
He chose a House with Red, Green, and White Candy Decorations!
Brody's Gingerbread House
He Chose a Town House with Colorful Candy Decorations!
We had a lot of fun and the Boys did a Fantastic Job!!
Feeling the Christmas Spirit!!
3 Days till Christmas





No comments:
Post a Comment