Friday, September 19, 2014

8 Months

 8 Months Old
Seriously, where does the time go?
Last year I was getting ready for Fall with my little baby bump!
I must say it is very exciting to have Miss Beckham 
finally here...I felt like I dreamed of having my 
very own little girl for so long...I'm just in awe 
of how amazing she is! She is a True Joy!
I love the way she lights up when she sees me!
8 Months is a lot of fun!!







Here is 8 Months at it's Best:
Officially Rolling Over
Very Talkie Talkie
Sitting Up
Claps her Hands
Loves the Mirror
Loves I Phones and I Pads
Baby Einstein is the Coolest Show
All About things Pretty
Happy Happy
Just a Love
Holds that Blankie
Food Highly Over-Rated
Drinking Water in a Sippie Cup
Loving some Toys
Teething...no Teeth
Bellies are Cool
Loves the Camera

Just so excited about the Holiday Season with our Sweet Honeybee!
It will be a Season of firsts! Enjoying 8 Months and Savoring all these Happy Days!!

Love you Miss Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment