A Nautical Theme for my Sweet Brody's 6th Birthday Celebration!
He said it was the best day ever! And that I will take as a Win!
I really went for a Simple Get together to Celebrate his Birthday
this year...but it hit me as a ton of bricks the day after the celebration...
is anything ever really simple for me!
I truly just love a Party!
I love all the little details that make celebrations charming!!
I am in my zone .....when I am planning a Party!
So "Anchor's Away!"
I am loving Red Stamp for quick and easy invitations!
One of my most favorite Apps!!
So these adorable Little Anchor Napkins are
my inspiration for this little Nautical Gathering!
It was definitely my Tipping Point...they had me at hello! Or Ahoy!!
I am loving the Colors for this Nautical Theme!
Brody said this was All American!
Just love him!!
A Signature Pennant for the Party!
Simple I might say...in the Colors of the Party..no words!
I liked using the Mini Wooden Clothes Pins for this Pennant!
It was festive and pretty!!!
A lot of nice details on this Treat Table!
I just love a Happy Treat Table for any Party!
It sets the mood of the Party and gets the Kids and the Adults Excited!!
The Table is Full of Layers of Details...starting with a Burlap Runner and White
Linen Runner....accented with Burlap Ribbon and White & Navy Grosgrain Ribbon!
Whoah! That's A lot but you know how I love my details!!
Twizzlers are a great Candy...and a favorite of mine!
"Nautical Rope!" for my sweet guests!
It's a must to fill the table with yummies!!!
Crab Sugar Cookies!
So so good! I gave Little Clear Bags with Jute Rope
for the Kids to fill up at any point at the Party with all sorts of Yummies!
The Table was Anchored with a B Monogram and Sailboats
with Nautical Rope throughout!
Glass Jars filled with Swedish Fish and Gold Fish!
And of course another Glass Jar filled with
Chocolate "Chips Ahoy" Cookies!
We had Anchor Sugar Cookies as well.
I love Anchors!! I attempted a Pinterest Project
with Dipping Large Marshmallows in Blue Chocolate
and Dipping them in Brown Sugar with a Gold Fish.
Didn't come our quite like the Pictures on Pinterest!
That Colored Chocolate Candy Melts are just not that easy to work with!!
They were cute...definitely not perfect....but
Brooks certainly enjoyed making them!
It was definitely very Nautical...and I might say
I really liked the Theme. My boys dress and
in these colors and their room is very Nautical.
It was easy to pull together unlike some themes for me!
Monogramming just makes me happy!
It's a nice detail...
"Anchor's Away!"
Brody's 6th Birthday Celebration
I just couldn't resist have Mason Jar Glasses...
they looked so adorable with the "Life Savers" and Nautical
Rope....with of course the popular Navy Striped Straws!
Sailors Punch...a Little Red Sangria!
The Very Handsome Pepin Boys....just so excited for the Party to Start!
Meme with Miss Beckham in their Nautical Colors!
Sweet Sailor Girl Beckham Ready to Party
Somehow Brody slipped out of our Picture!
We really try with Photography, but that is one of my
goals to perfect photography for our family and parties!!
So...you are seeing right...that is a Beautiful Minecraft Cake!
Hubs thought I was crazy for ordering a Nautical Cake for Brody...
so like any mom would do...I asked Brody what kind of Cake would
you like for your birthday...and he got soooo soooo excited
he wanted a Minecraft Cake! He treated this Cake like a Guest at the Party!
Priceless! So glad I am flexible! It made his Birthday!!!
The Minecraft Cake with the Diamond Sword!
Brody will forever remember the Cake on his 6th Birthday!
I love making memories!!
It was Yummy Too!!
Brody with his very best dad ready for the Pool!
Brody is finally 6!!!
Brody all Smiles with his Cake!
Time to sing "Happy Birthday!"
Brody with his friend Jackson enjoying some Cake!
The girls Swimming in the Pool!
Brody just can't smile big enough!
He is such a happy little man!!
It was definitely one of Life's Special and Memorable Celebrations!
A special thank you to my mom who helped pull it all together!
Thanks to all our friends and family for joining in Brody's Special Day!
Happiest of Birthday's My Sweet Brody!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment