Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!
Not my most favorite Holiday, but certainly fun for the Kids in
our Neighborhood. The Family and Friends getting together for
our driveway party...costumes...and yummy treats!
Most importantly...Beckham's 1st Halloween!
It's been a great year of firsts for our Sweet Beckham!
I certainly enjoyed a little girls costume this year in the mix!
And if I say so myself...she definitely was Hit!
My Sweet Bee's!
Halloween 2014
UCF Football Player, Han Solo, and a Sweet Blonde Tinker Bell!
Sweet Beckham and me enjoying the Driveway Party
with Friends and Family!
Selfie with my Brooks and Beckham
Brody was definitely in his Character of Han Solo
Pose #1
Pose #2
Pose #3
Pose #4
Brooks is on a Role with his Football Players
for Halloween! Works great for him...considering he
is always throwing a Football Pass!
Love these Guys!
My Sweet Boys!
Brody, Ava, and Alec...in the Star Wars Theme
Han Solo, Princess Padme, Anakin
Brody and Alec were in Character!
Off to Trick or Treat
Go UCF!
Go Brooks!!!
Off to Trick or Treat!!
My Sweet Tinker Bell...
and let the Photo Shoot Begin...She loves the Camera!
Adore her
Sweet Girl
Beckham Marie 1st Halloween
Loving the Tinker Bell Costume!
Thanks Auntie Jess!
Halloween 2014
We had a great time! Thanks to our Friends and Family
for joining in the Fun! As always...we did it up right!
Of course...I didn't take as many pictures as I should have...
but I sure did enjoy the good times!
Hope you had a great Halloween too!
Until next year!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment