Hi Friends and Family!
Most of you know that I launched my New Blog "Honeybee Me" in October...
but I wanted you to know to go check it out and visit me there too!
I'm excited about this new adventure and want you to have the in on my blog...
pass it on to your Friends and Family!
"Honeybee Me" is about the Little Details that make Life's Celebrations
so Charming and Fun! It's all those Special Details that make you smile!
I have a Grab Button on the "Honeybee Me" to Copy and Paste on
to your Blogs or someone you know....so please pass it on!
And to my family and friends...I love feedback!
I am working on a few Posts that will be regular posts on
a weekly basis..."Happy Hour" on Fridays.
"Party" posts...and Products or Fun Items that "I am Obsessed" with.
It's going to be a fun journey with lots of Pretty Details!
Please take the Journey with me...and
Enjoy the Honeybee Me!!
Lots of Love-





No comments:
Post a Comment