The Pirates invaded Tampa Bay
this past weekend at the
Annual Children's Gasparilla Parade!
The excitement was HUGE!
The boys were ARRRGGGG all fired UP!
This is an Annual event for the Pepin's
and we did it up this year!
We have no time after the holidays for
any sad gloom! In Tampa we are
anxiously awaiting the Pirates to invade and
with 2 boys we are all about the Pirates!
We had a lot of friends and family join us
this year on Bayshore in South Tampa
for the Parade. We had a Pre-Party Picnic with all
sorts of great food and drinks!
Pirate, Beads, and Swords need I say more!
Check it out!
Mike was all decked out in Pirate Gear for the
Festivities with some of his good friends Ennis and Edwards!
Always up for a good time!
Gotta love my Hubby!
Brody (Mini-Mike) in Pirate mode with
his Sword and Beads!
I made the boys shirts this year
I was so excited, because they came out really cute!
Brooks sporting a Pirate Costume!
All the kids had so much fun
Pre-Partying on Bayshore
with all their fun outside toys!
It was a great weather day!
Brooks and Blake were too cute
in their matching Pirate Shirts!
Sonny and Rocco cheering on
the Parade! Rocco trying to
get some beads!!!
So cute!
Love my dad and my nephew Rocco!
The party was all sorts of fun!
So much so....that I wasn't good
about getting a family Pirate Photo
this year! We always have next year!
The boys having so much
fun as they watch the Parade!
Ryan and Jessica just as adorable as ever!
I should have been taking pictures for the
Lossius Blog on Gasparilla!!!
Love your Pirate Shirt Jessica!
Ok, so here I am with Brody on the Parade Route
...Brody not sure what face he was making in true Brody
fashion...and well, I am looking a bit tired at the end of the
day...I ran 11 miles early that morning!
The Tampa Bay Gasparilla Parade was
a lot of fun! We love being a part
of the Tampa Culture of this Annual Event.
It was really special to have a lot of friends and
family to spend time together at this great event!
Thanks to all for making it a fantastic Event!
As my mom says, who doesn't like a Parade!
In New Orleans there is a Parade for everything!
ARRRRRGGGGG!







No comments:
Post a Comment