Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting Organized

 As a new year begins so does the 
organization  projects of our home. 
The process of Cleaning, Organizing, and Purging
 of the Closets and Cabinets is in full swing at our home. 
I absolutely love to clean and organize.
 Thanks to my fun Pinning on
Pinterest....the Organization Board is full of Ideas. 
1st Project up is my Pantry.
As the Holidays approached 
and the end of the year came to a close....
the Pantry became a disaster!
 We all shoved things into this closet that didn't even belong! 
Don't judge me for my Cluster of a Pantry....but here are a few 
pictures of my project!


Yes, this was definitely a major Cluster!


No order and no organization!
Yikes!


Ahh the Organization is back!
I got rid of Expired Food and
Put some Order back into our Pantry!


I love these Plastic Containers for Food.
You can buy them at Bed Bath and Beyond
or Crate and Barrel. They are great
for organizing your Pantry and keeping food fresh!
Yes, I now officially labeled everything in my Pantry!
It is so great!


Baskets and Containers are my friends
for organizing my Pantry! 
It is easy for the kids to reach their snacks and keeps it all organized!
My Pantry doesn't look like Better Home and Gardens...
however it is so clean, organized, and functional for our family!

I love organization!
Here is the Link for the Labels I used for our Pantry!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment