Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Special Cards


As all the Glitz and Glamor of 
the Holidays come down
I had to share one of my most
favorite and most special Pieces.
This is my Holiday Card Picture!
It is full of the most special Christmas Cards and 
New Years Cards of all the years!
The Pepin Family was established in 2000
and we have been sending out Cards 
every year!  It is so fun to go 
down memory "Pepin Layne" 
and remember all the good times! 
A few years agoI decided to display
 all of our Cards with our Christmas Decorations.
It was hard trying to figure out the best
way to do that....but I think this looks great!
It is a Vintage Rustic Frame with Wire and Clips.
All the Cards are just simply clipped on
the wire and displayed in chronological order.
I have to thank all my friends and family
for sending such beautiful cards
year after year. They mean so much to us!
The boys even run to the mailbox everyday to check for cards!
We enjoy our family's card and yours!

Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment